Cookie InformationArtt. 13 e 122 del D. Lgs. 196/2003 (“Regulation for personal data protection”)
What the cookies are
"Cookies" are files containing small amounts of information that a server can save to the hard disk of a computer to store some information about the user. Cookies do lots of different and useful jobs, such as remembering your preferences, generally improving your online experience, and also helping us to analyze the interaction between the user and the site through a smooth and personalized navigation.
Types of cookies used by this site
The site ilpalombaio.it uses technical cookies, based on which, pursuant to art. 122 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data and the Provision of the Guarantor of 8 May 2014, no consent from the user is required.
Some third-party cookies can be set on the site ilpalombaio.it . The third-party cookies and the related links where the user can receive more information and request the deactivation of cookies are reported in detail
The site owner has decided to use the user IP anonymization feature provided by Google (described at the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=it and accepted the Amendment on the data processing “Google Analytics Data Processing Amendment v20130906” provided by Google Analytics in compliance with Directive 95/46 / EC, with which Google undertakes to process the data according to the requests of the Customer - Owner of the website and not to share them with other additional services unless the Customer/Owner himself asks for it, through the service settings. On this point, we inform the user that the owner of this website has not connected Google Analytics to any additional service and that no advertising option has been activated or sharing data with Google.
In light of the precautions taken, the service of Google Analytics, used by this website for statistical purposes, is activated upon landing and no consent is required to the user for the release of the related cookies. At the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it there is the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics.
Except for the technical cookies strictly necessary for normal browsing, the choice for the data processing is under the responsibility of the user who decides to browse the website after having read the brief information contained in the appropriate banner.
The user can therefore avoid the installation of cookies by keeping the banner open (refrain from closing it by clicking on the "ok" button), or through the appropriate functions available on your browser.
It can be also possible to configure the browser used to delete or to prevent the installation of cookies. The user can check several information such as which cookies are installed, for how long they are stored and how to delete them. The steps to carry out these operations are different from browser to browser. As follows the guides for the most popular browsers:
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare%20i%20cookie
- Safari https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=en_US
- Opera http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
Right of the interested party
At any moment, the user can express her/his rights by sending an email to the Privacy Authority to firstname.lastname@example.org and to know the rights of the art. 7 of the D.Lgs. 30 june 2003 n. 196, detailed as follows: Article 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him, even if such data have not been recorded yet, as well as the right to obtain their communication in an understandable form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of: (a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in case of treatment made with electronic instruments of the data; d) the information needed to identify the owner of the data, the data responsible subject and the data representative subject designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about such data in their quality as appointed representative in the territory of the State, responsible subject or designated.
- The interested party has the right to obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed unlawfully, including those data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes the data were collected for or were subsequently processed; c) a certificate confirming that the activities listed in letters a) and b), as well as the content thereof, have been brought to the attention of such subjects to whom the data were communicated or disclosed. The certificate is not due when its issuance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part: a) to the processing of personal data concerning him even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection thereof, for lawful reasons; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.